If you're unsure about how the voiceover process works, please read the FAQ below to see if your question in answered. If not, do feel free to contact me and I'll be happy to reply to your enquiry.
- Why work with me?
- How fast is your turnaround time on a project?
- How do I know that you have the right voice for my job?
- How much is it going to cost me?
- How can I pay?
- I am working on a not-for-profit production and I need a voice over. What is your policy regarding fees?
- Refund Policy. What is your refund policy?
- Do you charge for pick ups and corrections?
- How is your studio equipped?
- Which voice over services do you provide?
- Where are you based?
- If I decide to book a session, can I monitor the recording live from a different country?
- What accent do you have? What accents can you do?
- What other services do you provide?
Why work with Me?
- 20 years voice and recording experience
- VOs to International Award winning campaigns
- Private studio for quick turnaround
- Dependable under pressure
- No charge until you are 100% happy
- A reputation built on honesty & integrity
How fast is your turnaround time on a Project?
Depending on the length of your script, I can usually record and deliver your audio recording within a matter of hours. 24 hours maximum. Of course recording Audiobooks and audioguides take longer.
How do I know that you have the right voice for my job?
You can check out the samples here on this site and feel free to send me part of your own script and I'll record a made-to-measure audition with no charge.
How much is it going to cost me?
You will not be billed until you are 100% happy with the recording.
I charge fees based on the length of your script and how the audio will be used. If it is a long elearning or audiobook project, a fee per word or per finished hour of audio can be arrived at. You can either let me know your budget for your recording (don't be shy, I can take it!) or ask me for an immediate quote.
How can I pay?
I accept payments via Paypal, Bank Transfer, Credit Card,2checkout and Skrill.
- Paypal account: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skrill account: email@example.com
- 2Checkout account: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Banco Santander account: please call for details
I am working on a not-for-profit production and I need a voice over. What is your policy regarding fees?
I very much welcome the opportunity to work with NGOs, charitable organizations / foundations and not-for-profit /educational and student productions. I am happy to provide my services pro bono (without any charge). Just ask – it’ll be a pleasure!
This policy covers how your personal information is used. I take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information. Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. Your information will not be sold or redistributed to anyone.
Refund Policy. What is your refund policy?
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, within 30 days from the purchase date, I will fully refund the cost of your order.
Do you charge for pick ups and corrections?
No, the price you are given includes any necessary corrections or retakes. You will not be charged until you're 100% happy with the recording. If there are are then subsequent changes to the script made by you, a small fee may apply.
How is your studio equipped?
My studio is set up with industry standard gear:
- Neumann U87 ai Mic
- Telefunken AK 47 Mic
- Millennia STT1 preamp
- Focusrite Channel strip
- ProTools 10 HD running on an iMAC i7
- Source Elements Source-Connect 3.0 for live connections
- Available via ISDN
- Tannoy and Yamaha NS10 M Monitors
- Soundproofed Vocal Booth
Which voice over services do you provide?
I record Voice overs for TV and Radio commercials, Corporate promos, Elearning and educational courses, Museum and travel guides, Documentaries, Cartoon dubbing for feature films and television series, video games, phone on-hold messages and audiobooks.
Where are you based?
I was born in London and I now live and work near the beautiful Mediterranean city of Barcelona, Spain where thanks to modern technology, I record for clients all around the world.
If I decide to book a session, can I monitor the recording live from a different country?
Yes, we can connect free of charge via Skype, Phone patch, Sourceconnect and via ISDN at a small additional cost so you can 'sit in' on the recording from a distance.
What accent do you have? What accents can you do?
I have an authentic classic British accent. It is often referred to as RP (received pronunciation) BBC English or Neutral British English. I can also do many regional British accents including Northern, West Country and Cockney and regularly record with mid-atlantic or US accented English for cartoon series and computer games.
What other services do you provide?
- Music. I can advise you on music for use in your production. I have my own publishing company as well as agreements with a number of different music publishers and have been involved in music myself as a singer and songwriter for many years. You can check out my music site at www.alexwarner.com. My own music is also available on iTunes.
- Translation and Proofreading. I work with a number of excellent translators and can advise you to get the most out of your script.
- Foreign Language Voice Over Artists. If you need a foreign language version of your script just ask. I work regularly with top VO artists from all over the world.